is a hybrid polysiloxane coating that widely used by the automotive industry on exhaust and manifolds headers systems and other part require high temperature applications.
All Ultra High Heat Resistance paints are formulated to its maximum durability and heat resistance, and to withstand corrosion, rust, and chemicals while resisting chipping, cracking and fading.
400ml per can in 12cans per box.
Features / Benefits
> This Ultra High Heat paint can bonds to bare metal and withstands intermittent temperatures of up to 1300¨H~ 2000¨H (704¡æ ~ 1093¡æ).
> Excellent resistant to oil and organic chemicals.
> Stop rust formulation with excellent corrosion prevention and prevent chipping, cracking and peeling.
> Outstanding weather and heat resistance, make it ideal for car enthusiast and auto-refinish professionals.
Direction Of Use
1. Always painting in a well-ventilated area, and ensures all surfaces free from dirt, dust, rust and grease thoroughly with GOX 7's Surface Cleaner & Degreaser Products.
2. Shake can vigorously for 2 minutes after mixing rattles.
3. Test on small area to ensure color suitability or fully mixed.
4. Keep the can the same distance from the surface and in motion while spraying.
5. Apply two or more light coats leaving a few minutes drying time between coats. Avoid heavy coat and sagging. Suggestion: At least 2~3 coats.
6. Coat will air-dry in approximately 30 minutes. Hardness of coating and corrosion resistance is improved when subjected to operational temperatures in excess of 250.
7. When on the vehicle
-Coat will air-dry in approximately 30 minutes
-Run at idle for 10 minutes
-Cool for 20 minutes
-Run at idle for 20 minutes
-Cool for 20 minutes
-Run under normal operating conditions for 30 minutes
When off the vehicle
-Coat will air-dry in approximately 30 minutes.
-Heat to 250¡æ for 30 minutes
-Cool for 30 minutes
-Heat to another 30 minutes at 250¡æ
8. Turn the can upside down and spray briefly to clear the nozzle and valve after use.
GU-7921 ULTRA BLACK
GU-7922 ULTRA SILVER
GU-7923 ULTRA GOLD
GU-7924 ULTRA GUN METAL
GU-7925 ULTRA RACING YELLOW (GLITTER EFFECT)
GU-7926 ULTRA KATSURA ORANGE (GLITTER EFFECT)
GU-7927 ULTRA MARINO BLUE (GLITTER EFFECT)
GU-7928 ULTRA GREEN
*The appearance of these colours may vary, please refer actual colour chart.